Shipping and Returns
Throughout every aspect of the order process we aim to provide the highest levels of customer service. We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure your goods arrive on time and in perfect condition. Our standard delivery process and charges are detailed below:
- All orders placed at the weekend are despatched on the following Monday.
- Deliveries placed before 13.00pm (Monday-Friday*) are dispatched on the same day for next day delivery. All orders placed after 13.00pm on a Friday or at the weekend are despatched on the following Monday.
- Please note we do not despatch meat or cheese on Fridays. This is to avoid goods being held in the courier warehouse over the weekend
- The Standard delivery charge for orders in mainland UK to one specific address is £3.95 for orders up to £50. If your total order is over £50.00, shipping is free of charge.
- We can arrange Saturday delivery for a surcharge of £15.00
- Handling on all orders is free of charge
- All deliveries are made between 08.30 and 18.00 on Tuesdays to Fridays by our courier partner Interlink Express
You will receive an email with delivery information once your order has been dispatched and you will be able to track your parcel through the Interlink website
If you provide us with a mobile number during the course of your order, on the day of delivery you will receive a text giving you a one-hour delivery slot
Deliveries are automatically left with a neighbour in the event that you are not at home unless you state otherwise.
- If required we can deliver to a work address.
- If an item is out of stock we will contact you with the option to either cancel your order or we will arrange to fulfil your order at the first opportunity.
- Fragile items, such as bottles and jars are wrapped in protective packaging.
- Our couriers will require a signature for all parcels and as part of our Challenge 21 policy all deliveries containing alcoholic products should be signed for by the cardholder who made the purchase and he/she may be required to provide proof of age.
N.B The charges above relate to single orders to Mainland UK only - for carriage charges to the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight/Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, please contact us before ordering.
NB Larger or heavier than average orders may also be subject to non-standard delivery charges.
All product prices are inclusive of V.A.T. and whilst every effort is made to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication errors and omissions may occur. Published prices will be honoured but in the event of an unexpected price amendment you will be advised and offered the opportunity to reconsider your order before it is processed.
Returns & exchanges / Refund Policy
We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with your goods you may return your order within 7 days from the receipt of the goods. Simply return the merchandise in its original condition/packaging and we will exchange the item/s or provide a full refund. Postage is non refundable.