Throughout every aspect of the order process, we aim to provide the highest levels of customer service. We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure your goods arrive on time and in perfect condition.
STANDARD 1 DAY DELIVERIES:
PLEASE NOTE in the busy period before Christmas, orders can take a day or two longer to dispatch. You will receive confirmation as soon as your order has been despatched.
Deliveries placed before 1.00pm Monday-Friday* are usually dispatched on the same day for next working day delivery (Saturday deliveries can be arranged for a surcharge of £12.50 up to 10kg). All orders placed after 1.00pm on a Friday or at the weekend are dispatched on the following Monday. Please note: We don’t despatch meats and cheese on Fridays.
Standard Delivery Charges: £6.95 for orders up to £30 and £3.95 for orders up to £60 FREE for orders over £60.00.
Please note despatch for the below postcodes is every Tuesday.
Deliveries to non-standard postcodes (below) will arrive with Despatch Bay and take 2 to 4 days.
Northern Ireland: BT
Scottish Highlands & Islands: AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, H51-59, KA27-28, KW0-17, IV1-56, IV63, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-50, ZE1-3
Isle of Man: IM; Isle of Wight: PO30-41; Isles of Scilly: TR21-25
Due to Brexit regulations we are unfortunately unable to ship to the Channel Islands (JE and GY). We are actively working on this and hope to resume the service as soon as possible.
Non-Standard Postcodes currently unavailable:
Channel Islands: JE, GY
Non-Standard Delivery Charges: £16.50 for orders up to £60 and £12.90 for orders over £60. FREE for orders over £100.00.
PLEASE NOTE: These charges are valid for up to 1 large box and up to 30 kilos. Don’t worry if you are unsure about the weight of your order. If it is over 30kg, we will contact you first as there may be a small additional charge to pay. You can then decide to modify or continue.
HANDLING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Handling on all orders is free of charge
- All deliveries are made between 08.30 and 18.00 on Mondays to Fridays by our courier partner DPD Interlink Express.
You will receive an email with delivery information once your order has been dispatched and you will be able to track your parcel through the DPD website. If you provide us with a mobile number during the course of your order, on the day of delivery you will also receive a text giving you a one-hour delivery slot
If there is a chance you may not be at home, please indicate an alternative place to leave the goods, eg. in the porch or with a neighbour etc.
- If required we can deliver to a work address or from a local DPD pick up point.
- If an item is out of stock we will contact you with the option to substitute the item, offer a full refund for the item or cancel your order.
- Fragile items, such as bottles and jars are wrapped in protective packaging.
- Our couriers will require a signature for all parcels and as part of our Challenge 21 policy all deliveries containing alcoholic products should be signed for by the cardholder who made the purchase and he/she may be required to provide proof of age.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (I.E Weather/ break downs) causing delays to delivery we will not be liable for any inconvenience caused but will always do what we can to help.
All product prices are inclusive of V.A.T. and whilst every effort is made to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication errors and omissions may occur. Published prices will be honoured but in the event of an unexpected price amendment you will be advised and offered the opportunity to reconsider your order before it is processed.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES/REFUND POLICY
We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with your goods you may return your order within 7 days from the receipt of the goods. First contact us by email, and then simply return the merchandise in its original condition/packaging and we will provide a full refund.
Please note, postage is non refundable and you must arrange the return yourself. Ensure you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we are responsible for your parcel only when it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
Mediterranean Direct Ltd
UNIT 2 ST IVES BUSINESS PARK
ST IVES ROAD