Throughout every aspect of the order process we aim to provide the highest levels of customer service. We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure your goods arrive on time and in perfect condition. Our standard delivery process and charges are detailed below:
- Deliveries placed before 1.00pm Monday-Friday* are usually dispatched on the same day for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri. Saturday deliveries can be arranged for a surcharge of £15.00). All orders placed after 1.00pm on a Friday or at the weekend are dispatched on the following Monday. Please note in busy periods, orders may take a little longer to dispatch but we will always let you know the delivery day in advance.
- *Please note we do not dispatch meat or cheese on Fridays. This is to avoid goods being held in the courier warehouse over the weekend.
- The Standard delivery charge for orders in mainland UK to one specific address is £6.50 for orders up to £20 and £3.50 for orders up to £50. If your total order is over £50.00, shipping is free of charge.
- Deliveries to non-mainland addresses: £9.50 for orders up to £40; £6.50 for orders over £40 and free for orders over £70.
- Handling on all orders is free of charge
- All deliveries are made between 08.30 and 18.00 on Mondays to Fridays by our courier partner DPD Interlink Express.
You will receive an email with delivery information once your order has been dispatched and you will be able to track your parcel through the DPD website. If you provide us with a mobile number during the course of your order, on the day of delivery you will also receive a text giving you a one-hour delivery slot
If there is a chance you may not be at home, please indicate an alternative place to leave the goods, eg. in the porch or with a neighbour etc.
- If required we can deliver to a work address.
- If you like, you can collect the goods directly from the DPD depot. Please notify DPD directly with this preference.
- If an item is out of stock we will contact you with the option to substitute the item, offer a full refund for the item or cancel your order.
- Fragile items, such as bottles and jars are wrapped in protective packaging.
- Our couriers will require a signature for all parcels and as part of our Challenge 21 policy all deliveries containing alcoholic products should be signed for by the cardholder who made the purchase and he/she may be required to provide proof of age.
All product prices are inclusive of V.A.T. and whilst every effort is made to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication errors and omissions may occur. Published prices will be honoured but in the event of an unexpected price amendment you will be advised and offered the opportunity to reconsider your order before it is processed.
Returns & exchanges / Refund Policy
We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with your goods you may return your order within 7 days from the receipt of the goods. Simply return the merchandise in its original condition/packaging and we will exchange the item/s or provide a full refund. Postage is non refundable.